Grand Hyatt Denver is accessible from Denver International Airport via several modes of transportation.
We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Grand Hyatt Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Yellow Cab Taxi - Approximate cost is $50-60 one way
- Limousine Service – Available with pricing variable depending upon the company and number of passengers.
All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, level 5. For information, call 303 342 2000 or click here.
Denver Airport Rail
Travelers can now use A Line, the new rail service from Denver International Airport to LoDo's (lower downtown) Union Station and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD). The cost each way is $9 per person. The Denver airport rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes.
A Line service runs from 3:30AM to 1:30AM daily. Frequency is every 15 minutes from 5:00AM-7:00PM and every 30 minutes all other times.
From Union Station, travelers can access additional transportation to their final destinations via light rail, regional and local buses, taxis and Amtrak rail service. Of course, the free 16th Street Mall Ride runs the entire length of downtown Denver, 1.5 miles, from LoDo on the west, to the east, stopping less than a half block from the Colorado State Capitol.
Getting Around Denver
Denver offers several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle – Runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service/RTD – Stops at most corners in the city, including Invesco Field, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens, Union Station - Lower downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall.
- Amtrak – Union Station is approximately 11 blocks from the hotel. [LINK TO AMTRAK]
Transportation to Union Station:
Union Station is accessible via:
- 16th Street Shuttle - Shuttle stops 1 block from Grand Hyatt Denver. The hotel does not provide transportation to Union Station
For additional information, please contact the hotel concierge: Touch 51 from your room phone.